Big wins and Wednesday chowdah….that was a big win, an early season must win for the Bruins, over a Senators team that had been playing out-of-their-minds hockey and could potentially have steamrolled the floundering Boston Bear Lobsters. The Bruins had the piss in them this evening – and some weird sparks of flash from unlikely places — which is an encouraging sign for this 2011-2012 season. Another year passing around the Stanley Cup is an unreasonable request. Another year in the play-offs, doing well and upsetting wankahs like the Tampa Bay (Devil Rays) Lightning would be good enough.
- RT @saletan: When you call a reporter, dish on your colleagues, and expect not to be quoted by name, that's called leaking. You self-righte… 8 hours ago
- RT @sethmoulton: 69 years ago TODAY President Truman issued an exec order desegregating our military. @realDonaldTrump is firmly on the wro… 1 day ago
- RT @Soxlunch: Someone didn't read the scouting report https://t.co/ehawWcfaA7 2 days ago
- RT @mattyglesias: I suppose voting for legislation you just denounced is the ultimate maverick move. 2 days ago
- Worst case - Sessions adjusts course, follows Trump's order, launches new Clinton investigation, not made public fo… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago