Big wins and Wednesday chowdah….that was a big win, an early season must win for the Bruins, over a Senators team that had been playing out-of-their-minds hockey and could potentially have steamrolled the floundering Boston Bear Lobsters. The Bruins had the piss in them this evening – and some weird sparks of flash from unlikely places — which is an encouraging sign for this 2011-2012 season. Another year passing around the Stanley Cup is an unreasonable request. Another year in the play-offs, doing well and upsetting wankahs like the Tampa Bay (Devil Rays) Lightning would be good enough.
- RT @TheAtlantic: .@KoriSchake on Trump's reckless pledge to "totally destroy" North Korea theatln.tc/2fgQ6fk https://t.co/F2ThpbIXcN 9 hours ago
- RT @mercy_cycling: Check out our rider profiles on our Instagram this week! Today we start by profiling President Leo Heffernan #mavsonbike… 11 hours ago
- RT @thomaswright08: This is a speech that advances Russia & China's vision of int order-- nationalist, transactional, values free, mercanti… 16 hours ago
- RT @jbarro: This is fantastic: nytimes.com/2017/09/16/nyr… 1 day ago
- RT @mercy_cycling: Big announcement coming this week! Stay tuned! 1 day ago