Big wins and Wednesday chowdah….that was a big win, an early season must win for the Bruins, over a Senators team that had been playing out-of-their-minds hockey and could potentially have steamrolled the floundering Boston Bear Lobsters. The Bruins had the piss in them this evening – and some weird sparks of flash from unlikely places — which is an encouraging sign for this 2011-2012 season. Another year passing around the Stanley Cup is an unreasonable request. Another year in the play-offs, doing well and upsetting wankahs like the Tampa Bay (Devil Rays) Lightning would be good enough.
- As @glasshafful said : #persistentstupid — would add: spend some time win athletes, before you denegrate them — man… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 hours ago
- RT @WestPoint_USMA: One of USMA's priorities is to develop leaders of character who are committed to the values of Duty, Honor & Country. P… 6 hours ago
- RT @JamesFallows: This can’t be revisited often enough. It pairs with @SenateMajLdr's stonewalling of Garland that same year as steps into… 6 hours ago
- Wicked smart choice ! #localbeer twitter.com/theleoheff/sta… 2 days ago
- RT @Aly_Sheehy: 17 of my classmates are gone. That’s 17 futures, 17 children, and 17 friends stolen. But you’re right, it always has to be… 2 days ago