Big wins and Wednesday chowdah….that was a big win, an early season must win for the Bruins, over a Senators team that had been playing out-of-their-minds hockey and could potentially have steamrolled the floundering Boston Bear Lobsters. The Bruins had the piss in them this evening – and some weird sparks of flash from unlikely places — which is an encouraging sign for this 2011-2012 season. Another year passing around the Stanley Cup is an unreasonable request. Another year in the play-offs, doing well and upsetting wankahs like the Tampa Bay (Devil Rays) Lightning would be good enough.
- ELLT 2018: Prologue Stage One Week from Today eastlurayliars.wordpress.com/2018/07/19/ell… https://t.co/7oGuD65IxU 14 hours ago
- ELLT 2018: Better Know a Domestique,@2 eastlurayliars.wordpress.com/2018/07/19/ell… https://t.co/Ck0AD6a5my 20 hours ago
- Amb Jon Huntsman needs to resign, return to Washington, and publicly state the president’s lack of judgment in even… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Hard to imagine a better target for Trump - fancy-pants elitist diplomat, Obama appointee, critical of Trump and Pu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Making me rethink my dislike of the Croatian team | @eashimp @moeheff3 twitter.com/OriginalYoni/s… 1 day ago