thinking this is the year we return to Exeter. We spent a couple years at Stratham – good rides, but a broken bike and a broken skull, so I am little shy about returning (and the last hill on the morning tour d’Stratham just sucks). Willowdale was lovely last year, but most of us have now done that time-trial plenty of times. So I think we’re ready to go back to the technical brutality of Exeter.
- As @glasshafful said : #persistentstupid — would add: spend some time win athletes, before you denegrate them — man… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 hours ago
- RT @WestPoint_USMA: One of USMA's priorities is to develop leaders of character who are committed to the values of Duty, Honor & Country. P… 6 hours ago
- RT @JamesFallows: This can’t be revisited often enough. It pairs with @SenateMajLdr's stonewalling of Garland that same year as steps into… 6 hours ago
- Wicked smart choice ! #localbeer twitter.com/theleoheff/sta… 2 days ago
- RT @Aly_Sheehy: 17 of my classmates are gone. That’s 17 futures, 17 children, and 17 friends stolen. But you’re right, it always has to be… 2 days ago