thinking this is the year we return to Exeter. We spent a couple years at Stratham – good rides, but a broken bike and a broken skull, so I am little shy about returning (and the last hill on the morning tour d’Stratham just sucks). Willowdale was lovely last year, but most of us have now done that time-trial plenty of times. So I think we’re ready to go back to the technical brutality of Exeter.
- ELLT 2018: Prologue Stage One Week from Today eastlurayliars.wordpress.com/2018/07/19/ell… https://t.co/7oGuD65IxU 14 hours ago
- ELLT 2018: Better Know a Domestique,@2 eastlurayliars.wordpress.com/2018/07/19/ell… https://t.co/Ck0AD6a5my 20 hours ago
- Amb Jon Huntsman needs to resign, return to Washington, and publicly state the president’s lack of judgment in even… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Hard to imagine a better target for Trump - fancy-pants elitist diplomat, Obama appointee, critical of Trump and Pu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Making me rethink my dislike of the Croatian team | @eashimp @moeheff3 twitter.com/OriginalYoni/s… 1 day ago