thinking this is the year we return to Exeter. We spent a couple years at Stratham – good rides, but a broken bike and a broken skull, so I am little shy about returning (and the last hill on the morning tour d’Stratham just sucks). Willowdale was lovely last year, but most of us have now done that time-trial plenty of times. So I think we’re ready to go back to the technical brutality of Exeter.
- Always drink local beer, especially in Alexandria #localbeer @PortCityBrew @redlegbrewco @RiverWalkBeer… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- Please stop yelling news-based questions at Donald Trump -- just shout, "why are you afraid?" - #goafterhisego @cnnbrk @jaketapper @MSNBC 5 hours ago
- RT @sethmoulton: Navy sailors lost their lives earlier this year because crews were not adequately trained and ships crashed. The @GOP tax… 6 hours ago
- RT @eashimp: Trending: POTUS makes sweeping statement of grand strategic success when reality is either a tactical failure or merely empty… 9 hours ago
- RT @BillSimmons: 14 in a row for the Celts let’s goooooooooooooo 22 hours ago