thinking this is the year we return to Exeter. We spent a couple years at Stratham – good rides, but a broken bike and a broken skull, so I am little shy about returning (and the last hill on the morning tour d’Stratham just sucks). Willowdale was lovely last year, but most of us have now done that time-trial plenty of times. So I think we’re ready to go back to the technical brutality of Exeter.
- Gorgeous day for a Rhode Island race | @TheLeoHeff @mercy_cycling #RhodeIsland #cycling https://t.co/3nJgLPZ3V0 5 hours ago
- Racing fast in Rhode Island @TheLeoHeff @mercy_cycling https://t.co/OcilukXeBZ 5 hours ago
- RT @BJMbraun: "You, Jared Kushner, are bad..." You, @dandrezner, are good (at this) washingtonpost.com/news/postevery… https://t.co/KUm1Ym8Fk4 6 hours ago
- RT @ABCPolitics: Boston PD Commissioner William Evans: We had 40,000 people "standing tall against bigotry and hatred in our city, and that… 18 hours ago
- RT @Reetae27: @arawnsley @MichaelStahlke Okay, this is like my favorite thread ever!!, so I wanted to see what it would look like merged wi… 18 hours ago