This year will we be playing the Cape Ann Golf course in Essex, the first town south of Ipswich (where we had lunch in 2014). Compared to Old Newbury, Amesbury, and Rowley, the course is flatter, closer to the ocean, and easier. So the actual golfers should post better-than-their-average scores. And everyone else can pretend for more than just 2 holes that they actually have a shot. I played the course today — just simply a lovely walk across 9.
- Sadly, SecState trying to mislead the US public is a better reality here than SecState believing what he’s saying a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- the one minute, 27 second mark - perfect -- Icelandic TV Set Its Highlight Reel Of The Argentina Match To "Imm… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- So, Eric, is that a trade term of art we’ve just not heard much before? Or batshit crazy BS from a corrupt old geez… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- I can save you looking -- you said, "he's the kind of player I want on my team" and "he's the Allen Iverson of 2018… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- absolutely fantastic twitter.com/mjhegar/status… 2 days ago