This year will we be playing the Cape Ann Golf course in Essex, the first town south of Ipswich (where we had lunch in 2014). Compared to Old Newbury, Amesbury, and Rowley, the course is flatter, closer to the ocean, and easier. So the actual golfers should post better-than-their-average scores. And everyone else can pretend for more than just 2 holes that they actually have a shot. I played the course today — just simply a lovely walk across 9.
- Bart Simpson twitter.com/jimpethokoukis… 13 hours ago
- RT @TritonRegional: Triton's 3 elementary schools just received an amazing donation of 15 instruments from the Richard Kaplan Instrument Sc… 14 hours ago
- RT @Triton_Vikings: Triton Boys XC beat Newburyport today 23-34. And are now 9-0. Congrats team!. 14 hours ago
- (I was told there would be no text books and no math) twitter.com/eashimp/status… 1 day ago
- incredible how many times in short article US Trade Rep differs w/US business community's interests - where are his… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago