This year will we be playing the Cape Ann Golf course in Essex, the first town south of Ipswich (where we had lunch in 2014). Compared to Old Newbury, Amesbury, and Rowley, the course is flatter, closer to the ocean, and easier. So the actual golfers should post better-than-their-average scores. And everyone else can pretend for more than just 2 holes that they actually have a shot. I played the course today — just simply a lovely walk across 9.
- RT @moeheff3: @CNN Our country is being run by a bunch of 12 year olds! #TrumpShutDown #Trumpisamoron #persistentstupid 2 hours ago
- India is not known for its beer, despite the ubiquitousness of IPAs, but hoping to have some local beer when I get… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 hours ago
- RT @ThePlumLineGS: No matter what happens now, Trump and Rs will have to decide: Do they believe the Dreamers have a future place in Ameri… 9 hours ago
- RT @JamesFallows: 3) His conversion of an Obama appt to the Supreme Court (Garland) into Trump pick (Gorsuch) will be among longest-lasting… 10 hours ago
- reading about Qatar while sitting in the business lounge at Doha airport -- great article, well written | Tiny, Wea… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 hours ago