For our last ELLT rookie profile, we have Peter Zaimes, who attended last year’s prologue stage, which makes him sort-of kind-of not a full rookie. Peter lives and works in New Hampshire, but attended the great Villanova University, alma mater of Big Daddy and ELLT Never-Show Tom Clavin. What does Peter bring to the table? In a year without Lapham, he brings….Lapham – competitive, solid golf game, respectable on a bike and on the rocks. He’ll play hoops better than Lapham but his soccer skills will probably be more like Steve Ball’s. I know the odds aren’t calculated and posted yet, but another rookie overall winner seems possible in 2014.
- RT @LeavittKathy: Here’s to the Triton Viking Seniors! All 💙🏈 throwback to where it all started! @Triton_Vikings @TRHSFootball @tvfbc http… 7 hours ago
- Ehhh.....ok . Wine from @eguren_ugarte via @Vivino app: vivino.com/users/patrick.… 8 hours ago
- RT @steven_pifer: Agree Lavar Ball should have shown gratitude, but c’mon, you are President of the United States. Don’t you have bigger qu… 10 hours ago
- RT @BenjySarlin: Trump insisted the Central Park Five were guilty after they were exonerated by DNA evidence and a confession. But Roy Mo… 1 day ago
- RT @gordonhayward: Wow @KyrieIrving is something special! These close games are stressing me out though...on to the next 2 days ago