For our last ELLT rookie profile, we have Peter Zaimes, who attended last year’s prologue stage, which makes him sort-of kind-of not a full rookie. Peter lives and works in New Hampshire, but attended the great Villanova University, alma mater of Big Daddy and ELLT Never-Show Tom Clavin. What does Peter bring to the table? In a year without Lapham, he brings….Lapham – competitive, solid golf game, respectable on a bike and on the rocks. He’ll play hoops better than Lapham but his soccer skills will probably be more like Steve Ball’s. I know the odds aren’t calculated and posted yet, but another rookie overall winner seems possible in 2014.
- RT @WarOnTheRocks: A retired military officer and his wife drove to #Charlottesville this past weekend. Here's what they saw https://t.co/J… 7 hours ago
- @BlackhorseCav85 Happy to share my copies if he wants to read them !! 8 hours ago
- And they would be right to revolt -- meandering word-salad answers insults us all -- how about some real give-and-t… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 8 hours ago
- In my little town, if a "town hall" consisted of questions and then non-answers muddled w/ talking points, townspeople would revolt @CNN 8 hours ago
- Everything about Afghanistan in these two books | #Afghanistan #AfghanStrategy #learnfromhistorydamnit https://t.co/9inRVmJzPQ 8 hours ago