For our last ELLT rookie profile, we have Peter Zaimes, who attended last year’s prologue stage, which makes him sort-of kind-of not a full rookie. Peter lives and works in New Hampshire, but attended the great Villanova University, alma mater of Big Daddy and ELLT Never-Show Tom Clavin. What does Peter bring to the table? In a year without Lapham, he brings….Lapham – competitive, solid golf game, respectable on a bike and on the rocks. He’ll play hoops better than Lapham but his soccer skills will probably be more like Steve Ball’s. I know the odds aren’t calculated and posted yet, but another rookie overall winner seems possible in 2014.
- The true difference: “It’s in that space beyond comfort that true education occurs.” I’ll take court sense over raw… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 hours ago
- Mueller WAS a Republican....after all this, and the pathetic weak hollow silence in standing up to Trump from GOP l… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago
- Great line in this: “Democracy is what you do when you discover the mayor is stealing the people’s cash.” twitter.com/rnicholasburns… 17 hours ago
- NCAA — why are you playing national games in Boise? No offense to Idaho, but more people live in Newark NJ and even… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- 11M displaced - a staggering number, incalculable cost twitter.com/danielpipes/st… 1 day ago