For our last ELLT rookie profile, we have Peter Zaimes, who attended last year’s prologue stage, which makes him sort-of kind-of not a full rookie. Peter lives and works in New Hampshire, but attended the great Villanova University, alma mater of Big Daddy and ELLT Never-Show Tom Clavin. What does Peter bring to the table? In a year without Lapham, he brings….Lapham – competitive, solid golf game, respectable on a bike and on the rocks. He’ll play hoops better than Lapham but his soccer skills will probably be more like Steve Ball’s. I know the odds aren’t calculated and posted yet, but another rookie overall winner seems possible in 2014.
- ELLT 2018: Scoring eastlurayliars.wordpress.com/2018/07/14/ell… https://t.co/zvtqGrYxlC 1 hour ago
- ELLT 2018: Prologue Stage One Week from Today eastlurayliars.wordpress.com/2018/07/19/ell… https://t.co/7oGuD65IxU 22 hours ago
- ELLT 2018: Better Know a Domestique,@2 eastlurayliars.wordpress.com/2018/07/19/ell… https://t.co/Ck0AD6a5my 1 day ago
- Amb Jon Huntsman needs to resign, return to Washington, and publicly state the president’s lack of judgment in even… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Hard to imagine a better target for Trump - fancy-pants elitist diplomat, Obama appointee, critical of Trump and Pu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago